Tuesday, September 5, 2017

My Gandparents Visit

This past weekend my grandparents came to visit me here on campus. They arrived here on campus Saturday evening and left on Sunday around 1. The first thing we did after they came in and saw my dorm room, was go out to eat. We ate at Red Lobster, there we ate good food and talked about all the things I missed at home. After we ate my grandmother took me shopping, she got me two pairs of pants and took me to get my nails done. After all that I took my grandmother back to her hotel and told them I would see them tomorrow.

The next day they came around noon to pick me up for lunch. We went to eat at I Hop, I was extremely happy because I love I Hop but we don't have one where I am from. After lunch they took me back to campus and we had to say our goodbyes. I was extremely sad to see them go, I love my grandparents so much and they have been with me my entire life helping every step of the way. I can't wait until I get to see them again.

Until next time,
Kaitlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment