Sunday, December 3, 2017

Finals Week

Finals week is fast approaching and so many students are in a frenzy preparing for it. I personally only have one final exam, for my other classes I only have final projects to turn in. The only test I have to take is for my TREX class, and I am praying for an A. For my foundations 1 class I have to turn in a comic strip as well as two other drawings. For visual literacy, I have to turn in my class journal. Lastly, I have to turn in an ad campaign for my design class. All of this may seem like a lot, but we have been working on these projects for the last couple of weeks. The only thing I am really worried about is my exam that I have to take. Frankly, I have never been a very good test taker and this test is making me really nervous.


But I am really excited for this semester to end so I can go back home and spend time with my family. I am also excited for Christmas, I cannot wait to eat Christmas cookies at grandma’s house. Though my favorite part is getting to decorate the Christmas tree.

Until next time,
Kaitlyn

2 comments:

  1. Exams are super easy if you start studying multiple days in advance. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make sure you use effective study habits and get enough sleep. You got this! I also can't wait for the semester to end so I can go home too!

    ReplyDelete