Monday, December 4, 2017

Semester Book Review

In my social media class, we have read three different books. The first one was "The Art of Social Media" by Guy Kawasaki and Peg Fitzpatrick. The second one was "Social Media Marketing Workbook" by Jason McDonald. Finally, the third book we read was "Measure What Matters" by Katie Paine.

My favorite of these books was the social media marketing book. I liked this book the best because of how in depth it went into different social media platforms, such as Pinterest, Facebook and Twitter. I would definitely suggest keeping this book for future classes. The book was fun to read and easy to understand.

My least favorite book was "Measure What Matters."  The book was filled with a lot of great information. The reason I did not enjoy that much is that it was boring. Other than that, it was a good book and I would suggest keeping the book in the class.

I have really enjoyed taking this class this semester. When the class first started I thought I would end up hating the class but as it turns out I enjoyed it. I have learned so many new things about social media this past semester. I would definitely suggest this class to other students.

Until next time,
Kaitlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment