Saturday, August 26, 2017

My move to ONU

Hi, my name is Kaitlyn. Recently I just made the move to Ohio Northern University, and to be honest it was the best move I have ever made. I am an Advertising Design major with a minor in Social Media. Though this is my first year here at ONU I am actually a sophomore, because when I graduated from high school I also graduated with an associates degree from the local community college. So for the next three years I plan to work hard and enjoy life here at ONU.
                                                                                             
Until next time,
Kaitlyn

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kaitlyn welcome to ONU! I am currently a junior, so we will be here for the next few years together. Glad you decided to join the ONU family, you will love it. Congratulations as well on your high school and community college accomplishments. It sounds as if you have your plan together and a very hard-working person, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete