Monday, August 28, 2017

Snap Map

For those that love to use Snapchat you probably already know about its new feature Snap Map. When I updated my Snapchat and saw this new feature I became both excited and concerned. Excited because I know can see where my friends are and where events are taking place. But the reason it concerns me is that others can track me, and I don't know how I feel about that. To me privacy is a really big deal, I really enjoy my privacy. So having someone know where I am at all the time is kind of spooky.

That's why I went to the settings of Snap Map to see if I could turn it off or even just adjust it. As it turns out you can turn off the location settings or even make it to where only a few certain people see your location. I changed the settings to where only my brother, my cousin, and my best friend could see my location. This made me a bit happier after I had learned this. If you have Snapchat and have yet to look at this new feature I definitely suggest you take a look at it.

Until next time,
Kaitlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment