Sunday, November 12, 2017

Facebook Revamp

Facebook is revamping the way their stories tool functions. They are doing this by getting rid of Messenger Day and replacing it with cross-posted Facebook Stories. According to Facebook, there was a lot of confusion on how the tool worked. The new that they are replacing it with will allow you to cross-post, meaning that any story you post on Facebook or Messenger will now be viewable on both apps. They have also announced that you will soon be able to post from Facebook or Messenger to Instagram, but not the other way around.

I will be completely honest when I learned that Facebook was getting rid of messenger day I honestly had no idea what they were talking about. When I finally found out what it was, and it did not intrigue me in the least. Tough now that I know about this I have to say that I am excited to see what Facebook will be coming out with. I also really enjoyed that fact that we can soon share from Facebook or Messenger to Instagram. I think it will be really cool seeing all three apps connected like that. Though I am a bit disappointed that you cannot share from Instagram to Facebook and Messenger.

Until next time,
Kaitlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment