Monday, November 20, 2017

Thanksgiving Break

It is finally Thanksgiving Break! So far, my week has consisted of sleeping and going to the movies. I have thoroughly enjoyed the sleeping part that is for sure. Today I went to see the new Thor movie in theatres with my cousin who came in from Texas for the holidays. The movie was amazing, I was expecting it to be another full-blown action movie, but I would have also considered it a comedy as well. So many of the scenes were just too funny. I do not want to spoil the movie for anyone, if you are into superhero movies this is a must watch.

Out of all superhero franchises, I would have to say that Marvel is my favorite. This is mostly because of how everything ties in together so perfectly. Their live action tv shows tie into the movies, also how they use the same actors throughout the entire series, minus the hulk who was originally played by Edward Norton in the movie The Incredible Hulk. But overall, I really enjoy Marvel and their movies to me they are really fun to watch. My favorite of the Marvel superheroes is Captain America, and my favorite villain is Loki. But after this movie I have a feeling people might just have a different opinion of him.


Until next time,
Kaitlyn

1 comment:

  1. I've never really been into superhero movies, except for guardians of the galaxy. I thought deadpool was funny also.

    ReplyDelete