Sunday, October 29, 2017

Another Family Weekend

This weekend my family came to visit me again. But first I want to congratulate my brother on his cross-country race he ran this weekend. He ran a three-mile race in 19 minutes and 19 seconds, and the weather was horrible it rained, sleeted, snowed, and was at freezing temperatures. I was told that the rest of the team did a great job as well. A big congratulation to Eli Flowers who is also a freshman for qualifying for state, I wish him the best of luck. Later, after the race, they came up here to Ohio Northern University (ONU) to visit me. When they finally got here all of us were very hungry, so we headed out to dinner. We ate dinner at Red Lobster where my little brother and I both got chocolate lava cookies. After we went back to the hotel where we crashed because everyone was exhausted. The next morning, we ate at IHOP after we loaded up on breakfast foods we went shopping. We went to Sam's Club to shop for me and load up on snacks and food. After we finished there they took me back to the dorms and we said our goodbyes. Though we did not do too much this weekend I was happy enough just seeing them.


Until next time,
Kaitlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment