Monday, October 30, 2017

Go Live With a Friend

Instagram has added a new feature called go live with a friend. It is easy to use and fun. The first thing you want to do is open the camera on the upper left-hand side of your Instagram home screen and then you want to select the Live option, as you normally would. After that tap the two happy face icon on the bottom right and then just tap the “Add” button to invite anyone who is currently watching your Live Story. They must be watching your Live Story to be added to the feed. Once they join, the screen is split into two, and your guest will pop up right below you on the video feed. If you want, you can even switch out the person you are talking with. Just close out the person you are currently talking with, or they can just close themselves out, and then just add a new person to talk with.

I think this is a really cool new feature and I cannot wait to try it out for myself. I hope you guys will check out this new feature and tell me about it. I really want to hear your guys opinions so do not be shy and comment down below.

Until next time,
Kaitlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment