Monday, October 9, 2017

My Weekend Home

I had an amazing extended weekend at home with my family. My weekend officially started on Friday when I went to my Uncle's house in Cincinnati. While there I visited my cousin Adam at University of Cincinnati, we hung out and he showed me around some of the campus. On Saturday we had a birthday party for my little cousin Jake, and later that night I headed back home to Belpre. On Sunday I got to hang out with my best friend Monique, while there we watched movies and talked about what was currently going on with school. Monday, I spent the entire day with my mom, we spent the day lying around and watching Hallmark movies. I know it does not sound like a very exciting weekend but I loved every minute of it because I got to spend it with my friends and family.

Until next time,
Kaitlyn

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had an amazing weekend with your family. I'm glad you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete