Monday, October 23, 2017

Design Week at ONU

Today Design Week begins at Ohio Northern University(ONU). Design week is where ONU and AIGA partner up for a week-long event of art, games and fun. This is the schedule so far for Design Week:
  • Monday, Oct. 23: Greeting Cards with a Cause
  • Tuesday, Oct. 24: Design Trivia Night
  • Wednesday, Oct. 25: Abstract: The Art of Design (Paula Scher)
  • Thursday, Oct. 26: Design Thinking Workshop (A&D students only)
    • Thursday, Oct. 26: Myda Iamiceli Lecture & Presentation
  • Friday, Oct. 27: Design Thinking Workshop (open to all students)
The only event that is mandatory for all Art and Design majors is this Fridays Design Thinking Workshop. This workshop will be led by Prof. Myda Iamiceli. All they ask you to bring is an open mind.

I for one am getting really excited for my first design week here at ONU.

Until next time,
Kaitlyn

1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty sure Britt got mad at me for leaving for the hour of marketing class that I had... but I needed to go to that class so, it's whatever.

    ReplyDelete