Sunday, October 1, 2017

Snapchat Sky Filter

Everyone is excited over Snapchat's new feature, the sky filter. This new filter enables you to change the look of the sky in your picture. To apply the new sky filter, take your photo and make sure the sky is visible in your scene. Then simply swipe as you normally would to apply a filter. This is one of the new features that are marking the sixth birthday of Snapchat.

I have tried this new feature and it is extremely freaky but at the same time it is really cool. If have Snapchat then I suggest that you try this new feature I believe you will enjoy it.

Until next time,
Kaitlyn

2 comments:

  1. I've never seen this! This is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I opened up your blog and had to read this post... I can’t wait to try this new feature! How cool is technology these days? Thanks for the insight on what Snapchat is up to.

    ReplyDelete